Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing PalletsShipping.com for your pallet and crate shipping needs. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our services.
- Definitions In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “PalletsShipping.com” refer to our company. “You” and “your” refer to the customer using our services.
- Scope of Services We provide pallet and crate shipping services within the USA. We will transport your pallets and crates from the origin to the destination using the most efficient and reliable means available to us. We reserve the right to use third-party carriers for the transportation of your shipment.
- Shipping Requirements You must ensure that your shipment is properly packaged, labeled, and secured for transport. You must also comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the transportation of your shipment. If we determine that your shipment does not meet our requirements, we may refuse to transport it.
- Liability We will take all reasonable measures to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your shipment. However, we are not liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising from circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes, or government regulations. Our liability for any loss or damage caused by our negligence is limited to the lesser of the actual value of the shipment or $50 per shipment.
- Insurance We offer insurance coverage for your shipment at an additional cost. The insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
- Payment Payment is due in full prior to the shipment of your pallets or crates. We accept payment by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Changes and Cancellations You may make changes to your shipment or cancel your order prior to shipment. However, changes and cancellations may be subject to additional charges. Once your shipment has been picked up, changes and cancellations are not permitted.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of California, USA. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. The revised terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.